Saturday, February 5, 2011

How have I....Today?

Constructivist
  • I enhanced my understanding of media representation in regards to my chosen profession.
  • I have assimilated knowledge of what is available into my frame of thinking, while simultaneously accommodating the fact that there is little information from a media point of view, so I must search deeper and more thoroughly for answers.
Feminist
  • Women saturate the mental health field, but are under represented in what media that is available.
  • I really would be excited to find a woman with similar interests as mine. Being able to discuss the same issues from differing perspectives excites me.
  • Women, I believe, are much more nurturing by default, and I could take a lesson from that.
  • Knowing how to identify with women, and speak candidly about gender roles/issues would be a valuable asset to my practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment